An actual commercial title by yours truly
Moody and atmospheric platforming
- Relax and take in the soothing colors and music as you learn the basics: collect all gems and head for the exit
- Originally made for an ice-themed game jam, expect slippery surfaces and gusts of wind. However, they’ve been carefully tweaked to keep frustration at a minimum.
- With only three input buttons necessary for gameplay, you’ll never feel overwhelmed.
Expand your moveset
- Collect a small assortment of powerups that will expand your abilities while keeping the simple three-button input scheme to overcome trickier challenges.
- Double jump to reach new heights, glide to increase your air maneuverability or run twice as fast to clear large chasms.
Don’t hold back
- As you progress, expect the difficulty to ramp up accordingly, but fret not, because by then you’ll have the skills and knowledge necessary to overcome all obstacles!
< < Original description and prototype links below > >
Entry for Weekly Game Jam 94 (Theme: ice)
- Collect gems!
- All the gems unlock the exit!
- Gather power ups that enhance your mobility!
- Dodge icicles and ice-spikes!
- Get frustrated over having to walk over slippery icy surfaces most of the time!
- Get even more frustrated over the fact that there’s heavy winds blowing you astray!
- Become relieved over the fact that it’s pretty short!
- Relax even more over the chill (Hah!) music!